About this item
- 👏【Portable DVD Player】YOTON Portable DVD Player is specially designed for easy movie watching. It has a built-in 2500mAh rechargeable battery to provide you with a long-lasting viewing experience. The package includes a 1.8m long car charging cable, it's great for kids in the car travel!
- ⌛【Last memory function】Even if the portable DVD player stops playing DVD in the middle of a session, when the DVD player is turned on, the DVD player will continue to play DVDs for you from the point in time when it last stopped.
- 💐 【Rotatable Screen & Dual Speakers】 The screen of the YOTON portable DVD player can be rotated 180° and 270°, so you can change the angle to suit your needs and get the perfect viewing angle. The DVD player has two built-in stereo speakers to provide you with powerful and clear sound quality. (Note: sound quality is also related to the original sound track of the DVD disc)
- 💽【No Region Restriction & Wide Compatibility】With YOTON DVD player, you can play DVDs from overseas without the restriction of DVD region. It is compatible with DVD discs in the following formats: DVD, CD, CD-R/RW, DVD, WMA, MPG/MPG2, DIVX, AVI. ⚠️ This player only supports DVDs with 720 x 480 resolution, not 1080P, 4K or Blu-ray DVDs!
- 🛠️【 Quality and Guarantee】 YOTON brand has been selling on the Amazon platform for many years and the products cover most countries. About after-sales service: We provide 24 hours customer service and 12 months warranty, if you encounter any problem, please feel free to contact us to solve it.
► YOTON Portable DVD Player - Ideal gift choice
- For children: watch learning videos and cartoons.
- For friends: Enjoy watching movies with friends.
- For seniors: provide them with a familiar and simple interface to enjoy media.
YOTON portable DVD player, explore the wonderful world of DVD audio-visual
Multiple formats supported
- Disc format: VCD1.1, VCD2.0, VCD3.0, SVCD, DVCD, CVD
- DVD Format: Mini DVD, DVD-5, DVD-9, DVD-10, DVD-18, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW
- Video file format: AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, OGG, ASF
- Video encoding format: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4V, DIVIX, XVID
- Audio file format: MP3, WMA
- Image file format: JPEG
Note: Recorded discs must conform to the above DVD formats and file formats to be playable.
Excellent configuration solves your troubles of battery life: YOTON portable DVD player is equipped with 2500mAH rechargeable battery, which can play video for 4~6 hours. There are also AC charger and car charger to provide you with protection, whether you are indoors or outdoors, they can solve your power problems.
Dual Stereo Speakers
- YOTON portable DVD player is equipped with two speakers to bring you more clear sound for watching movies.
- Warm Tips: The DVD volume depends not only on the DVD player's settings, but also on the DVD's audio source.
Last memory function
- Are you worried about accidentally interrupting DVD playback and starting over the next time you open it? The last memory function of YOTON DVD player helps you.
- Make sure the “Last Memory” function is set to “ON” on the SETUP page. YOTON DVD player will pick up where you left off.
3 optional power supplies
- YOTON DVD is equipped with 2500mAH lithium-ion battery, supporting 4~6 hours of playback
- 110V AC power adapter
- 1.8m Portable Car Charger
Support USB and SD Card
- Max Capacity of USB/SD Card: 32GB.
- Video File Formats: AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, OGG, ASF(720x480 resolution).
- Audio File Formats: MP3, WMA.
- Image File Formats: JPEG(2650x1440 resolution).
Compatible with overseas DVD playback
- The YOTON DVD portable player is region-free and supports DVDs from all countries. There are no region code restrictions, and you can watch movies on CDs and DVDs purchased from overseas sites (excluding Blu-ray DVDs).
- Sound: There may be some noise when reading the disc, but this does not affect normal viewing or use.
Indicator light and remote control
- Indicator light: The red light is on to indicate that it is charging, the red light is off to indicate that it is fully charged; the green light is on to indicate that it is powered on.
- Remote control: Use the remote control as close as possible to the position of the indicator light. Because the position of the indicator light is the area where the DVD player receives commands from the remote control.
To customers FAQ
Question 1: portable dvd player with screen doesn't seem to start?
Answer: Make sure your device is fully charged or plug it into the charger and press the on/off button. If the screen still does not light up, press the LCD switch and see if the screen lights up.
Question 2: Why can't I play DVD videos?
Answer: YOTON DVD portable player supports playback formats such as MP3/MP4/JEPG/DVD/MPEG/USB. Make sure the disc, USB/SD card and file format meet the format requirements.
If your DVD player shows "no disc", try replacing it with another DVD. If it still does not work, the mechanical parts may have been damaged during transportation.
Question 3: How do I connect to my TV if there is no HDMI port?
Answer: YOTON's DVD player has a 3in1 AV cable and terminal. When connecting to a TV, use an AV cable. If your TV only has an HDMI port, you can purchase an HDMI and 3in1 AV cable adapter to connect it to your TV and play DVDs.
Question 4: Can YOTON DVD players play Blu-ray DVDs?
Answer: YOTON's DVD player does not support Blu-ray playback.
|10.43 x 7.48 x 5.91 inches
|Country of Origin
|Item model number
|1 Lithium Ion batteries required.