About this item
- 【Ultra-Mini Size & High Portability】The mini projector is 5.35 x 4.33 x 2.28 inches, which is equivalent to the palm of an adult and can easily fit into a pocket or bag. The mini projector is easy to carry and weighs only 420 grams.（⭐Outdoor use requires AC power）
- 【WiFi Connection & Bluetooth】The mini projector can be connected wirelessly with your iOS/Android phone, Bluetooth speakers, or Bluetooth earphones, bringing you an excellent sound quality experience.（⭐Due to copyright protections, streaming services do not support screen mirroring.⭐The Bluetooth of projectors can only connect to external speakers, and does not support connection with cell phones. ）
- 【Native 720P & 1080P Support】The native resolution of the 2023 mini projector is 1280*720 and supports 1080P video. 120 ANSI brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio provide high-definition images and superior color brightness, giving you the best video experience.（⭐Recommended for use in dark environments & Recommended for non-office use）
- 【Multi-Device Compatible and Easy to Use】The mini projector can be connected to a PC, laptop, smartphone, TV box, Fire Stick, PS4, PS5, XBOX, and USB stick by HDMI. Equipped with a remote control and ±15° vertical keystone correction and 25% zoom functions, making the mini projector easy to operate.
- 【30-day Return and Exchange and Lifetime Technical Supportable】 YOTON brand provides a 30-day, no-questions-asked return and exchange policy and lifetime technical support for mini projectors. If you have any questions, please immediately get a 24-hour service response through the contact information on the instruction manual or "Order—Get Help" in the Amazon site message.
Mini Marvel: Unleash Your Entertainment Anywhere
The mini projector that's about to rock your world of portable entertainment! Whether you're planning a movie night under the starry skies or gearing up for an action-packed game day, this little wonder is here to fulfill all your needs. Say goodbye to worries and hello to maximum fun with our mini projector! Get ready to experience portable entertainment like never before!
Blazing Fast Connectivity, Effortless Entertainment
Get ready to have a blast with our mini projector! This mini projector may be small, but it's huge on speed and convenience. Thanks to its lightning-fast 2.4G Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, your entertainment is just a click away. Whether you're binge-watching your favorite series or cranking up the volume on your ultimate playlist, the mini projector has got your back. The mini projector is compact enough to fit in your pocket, its connectivity knows no boundaries. So why wait? Join the mini projector revolution and get ready for an epic entertainment experience!
Please notice that Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and some similar apps do not support screen mirroring due to copyright protections.
*You can hook up a streaming stick like the Fire TV Stick or Roku Stick to the projector via the HDMI port.
*The other way is to use an HDMI connection* to connect your PC/Laptop to stream on the mini projector.
How to Connect the Mini WiFi Projector to your Devices?
Connection with iOS Devices
1.Connect the mini projector to your home network: [Network] -> [Network Settings] -> Scan -> Select the Home Network -> Enter the password -> Connect
2.Keep both the mini projector and your iOS device connected to the same WiFi network and go to [Connect to iOS device] on the projector.
3.Turn on the [Screen Mirroring] function on your iOS device, and select "Y3-XXXX" in the search results.
Connection with Android Devices
1.Select [Connect to Android device] on the mini projector.
2.Turn on the WLAN/WiFi on your phone >> Turn on the [Wireless Projection] in the phone setting.
3.Select [Y3-XXXX] in the search results.
Please notice that Google phones cannot be connected to the projector due to limitations of the customer agreement framework.
Experience the ultimate in wireless entertainment with Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity
The mini projector is not only a compact Wi-Fi projector but also a Bluetooth wizard! With the wireless connectivity of the mini projector, you'll have the freedom to roam around while enjoying crystal-clear, high-quality audio that's sure to blow your socks off. Thanks to the mini projector's Bluetooth capabilities, you can easily pair it up with speakers, headphones, or any other audio device for an immersive entertainment experience like no other. Get your hands on the mini projector today and embrace the ultimate in portable entertainment!
How to Connect the Bluetooth Projector to your Devices?
1.Go to the Settings page on the projector.
2.Use the remote control ">" button to enter the Bluetooth settings.
3.Turn on the [BT Mode] and search for available devices.
*Bluetooth connection with smartphones or computers is not supported,because the mini projector and these devices are inputs, they cannot be connected directly.
*The mini projector’s Bluetooth function can only connect to one device.
*When using this mini projector, turn off Dolby Sound for optimal audio performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why can't I play Netflix/Hulu/Prime Video videos on this mini projector?
Due to copyright protections, streaming services do not support screen mirroring. You can hook up a streaming stick like a Fire TV Stick or Roku Stick to the mini projector via the HDMI port, or use an HDMI cable to connect your PC/Laptop to stream on the mini projector.
2. Why can't I connect my phone to the mini projector to use the WiFi function, despite following the steps?
Please first check if your phone model has a screen mirroring function before ordering the mini projector with WiFi Bluetooth.
*Samsung A series and Google smartphones are not supported
3. Why can't my USB disk be recognized when I insert it into the mini projector?
The mini projector is compatible with black-colored USB 2.0 flash drives with a memory of less than 64 GB.
*USB 3.0 flash drives (blue-colored interface) are not supported by the mini projector.
4. What should I do if the screen shows "no signal"?
After connecting your device to the mini projector, select the appropriate signal source [HDMI] or [USB].
* If the mini projector shows No Signal at the beginning, press the [Back] key on the remote control to return to the main menu and re-select the signal source.
* If trying the above steps doesn’t work, please use the [Win]+[P] shortcut key, which is a shortcut key used for the window connected to the projector, and check whether the signal source is correct.
*If there is no signal from the HDMI connection, please connect the part that connects to the projector to the TV.
5. Why is there a delay on the projected screen when I connect my smartphone?
WiFi environment will affect the connection quality, please connect the mini projector to a stable 2.4G WiFi environment. In addition, it is recommended to download the video to be projected in advance to reduce network lag.
|WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, AV, USB(2.0), 3.5mm Audio
|DC 21V 1.8A
|What's in the box
|Projector×1 Remote Control×1 HDMI Cable×1 Power Adapter×1 Instructions×1 Cleaning Set×1
|Supports smartphones other than Samsung A series and Google devices